Wednesday 4 May 2011

Easter, The Royal Wedding and Birthday

Well, what a couple of fantastic weeks we've had, well those of us in the West Midlands (of the UK) anyway.
The weather's been great and we've had lots of days off to enjoy it.
So what have we been up to?
Not a lot, truth be told, we watched the royal wedding on tv and then went to a street party, my daughter is of an age where princesses and weddings are an absolute must and she really enjoyed herself, she'll be a bridesmaid at my wifes brothers wedding in the Autumn, so she was getting hints on how to act and where to stand (not that the wedding is at Westminister Abbey though)
We also went to Ragley Hall for the Falconery Fair, we visited the house, the gardens, the fantastic kids play area and the event itself which had birds of prey, ferrets and gundogs.
Yesterday was my birthday and we celebrated with a steak at the Lazy Cow in Warwick.

I'm very busy for the rest of the week.
I'm up very early tomorrow to attend a "meet the buyer" event in Birmingham, then a meeting with our low LEP and a networking event in the evening.
Friday, I'm off to Sheffield for a BCS planning meeting.

Today, I visited a local technology start up or spin off company that has attracted some funding from the Carbon Trust Investment arm.
Their core product is a data centre efficiency tool and I'll be adding more information on this product soon.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment