Thursday 10 February 2011

Hypocrite?

Yeah Yeah, I've just noticed that a cloud supplier is advertising on my blog!!!!!
This is not something I have any control over as this content and advertising is provided by blogger and not me, the only thing I have control over is the subject, which as you expected is actually IT.
However, whilst I do have reservations about cloud suppliers calling themselves the "green"option I do actually quite like the idea of distibuted cloud computing, I just want to make it even greener than it actually is, so we are actually doing something about it.
This week we have entered into discussion's with a University regarding research into a green data centre concept, we hope to publish the scoping document on our website very soon, once it has been submitted to the university so watch this space, as always this blog will be the first place where information regarding Carbon3IT Ltd is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment