Tuesday 13 December 2011

ICEOTOPE

For about the last 20 years a lot of my time has been spent inside Data Centre's, It is rare that I see something that piques my interest, today I saw a gamechanger, a real disruptive technology, that will revolutionise the way that Data Centres are designed and built.
Now, many of you will be skeptical, many of you believe that Data Centres need to be cool, in order to manage the heat dissipated by the servers, switches and storage units.
What I saw today was a complete suite of liquid cooled compute components, the server, router, switches, storage, the ups all contained within a standard cabinet, for more information please look at the website here www.iceotope.com , if you want any further information please contact us directly for more information on how you can be a lead adopter of this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment