Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Wedding

We had our own royal wedding last weekend, my brother got married to his wonderful girlfriend and a great time was had by all.
Thats it for the wedding.
So, we gave another talk at the BCS Coventry branch last Wednesday, less questions than at the BCS Birmingham branch but Coventry is my "home" branch so most of the people know all about Green IT anyway, because I make sure of it :o)

We have a DCSG event tonight at the SCC Data Centre in Birmingham, this was fully booked up very quickly and I'm sure it will be another great occasion.
This week, there is the UKITA AGM and the BCS Green IT AGM.
Its a very busy week, followed by another busy week, followed by yet another, still I'd rather be busy than sitting at home playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment